Monday, January 17, 2005

Angels and Demons - Uhffff !!! Its Great !!!

Wow !!!
Great work and great book.
Must read for book-lovers.
I would have enjoyed it even more if i had been to Vatican and Rome.
I gotto miss this two during my europe visit 'coz of lack of time.

Even then Dan Brown narrated these places realistically.
Many mysterious things are around us which we had hardly noticed.
Antimatters,concepts and facts of physics,illuminati,facts about GOD etc are few of those.

Dan brown made me to visualize my physics classes again.
In fact i did lots of google while i read this book and re-learnt many things ;-).

Want to know how to address a large gathering and drive your point across.
Refer to Camerlango address to the cardinals and to the media.

Thank God i came across this book.
Surely i will read this again after some time.

3 comments:

Swami Antar Anveshi said...

what is 'Camerlango address to the cardinals and to the media'? I'm inspired to read Angels and Demons after I finish Da Vinci Code.

Swami Antar Anveshi said...

Got out early from bed and was found myself reading Da Vinci Code... then dozed back to sleep, because I was using the night lamp to read!!

Swami Antar Anveshi said...

catch my new (long-forgotten) blog... http://mdharma.blogspot.com/